Facilitated by Lynda Caesara
Assisted by TJ Bartel
March 16-25, 2018
This event is Sold Out- if you wish to be on a wait list, please contact Judith
The intention of the workshop is to increase your energetic awareness (your ability to notice energy), competency (the ability to manage energy) and capacity (the amount of energy your body can hold)
You will learn:
- Basics: Attention practices to hold awareness in our own bodies increasing our capacity to hold space for ourselves and others.
- Containers: How to hold, resource and protect a space. That protected space could be for a workshop, your home, your office etc.
- Ceremony: Using ceremony to anchor some of the practices and help upgrade your body’s capacity to hold energy.
- Masculine/Feminine Polarities: Working with and increasing our understanding of Masculine and Feminine Polarities both in ourselves and others.
- Reichian Patterns: We will introduce the energetic armoring patterns of Wilhelm Reich as a way of recognizing when we have abandoned our Basics (presence practice).
An extensive Study Guide will be provided.
* This is a residential seminar
Tuition and food
The investment is $2150, and this includes Tuition and 3 meals a day. There are no partial meal plans. Eating together is part of the shared experience. We will accommodate special needs. It is not feasible to be popping on and off the property for meals. We will be scheduling times off for outings.
To look at the Hale Akua housing options, please click here
Housing is a separate price paid directly to Hale Akua. The range of housing is $99 to $265 per night, before taxes, depending on what you choose (ie: single bed in shared room, a bigger bed in a shared room or private room with a big bed, and in which house. Some rooms have a combination of beds, and there are also some villas. The property consists of many separate dwellings, with a combination of rooms, suites and dorm style housing. It is all attractive. The grounds have a clothing optional pool and hot tub, open 24hrs per day, a dining area where out meals will be held, beautiful out door resting spaces and gardens, statues and newly remodeled meeting room. It is in Huelo, Maui. There is limited internet, but available. Please speak directly to the office with questions regarding its location to your chosen room.
To view the entire property or Hale Akua Garden Farm, it’s purpose and grounds, Click here
If you are ready to pay your non-refundable deposit of $300 click here
For more detailed information please contact local coordinator Judith Shivani Davis (303) 818 3445 or by email
Limited to 24 participants.